Schedule for 2014 is updated and the point standings are accessible in Trackside through the Divisions tab.
District 11 can use your feedback - email to email@example.com
What's more important to you - lower fees or better awards? Any other comments or questions... let us know!
Reasons to race D11:
* Membership dues in Hare Scrambles for 2014 are being waived to make it more economical to race!
* D11 is non-profit so all "profit" is going back to riders as awards.
* Year end awards are in addition to club series awards... twice the loot!
* No minimum # of races to qualify for series awards - all races count no matter how many you race
* No transponder fee
* Consistent rules that are in compliance with the AMA
Tell the clubs you frequent that you'd like to see them stay in District 11 (or come back).
Please note that not all District classes are being run by ACHS. Classes run are the same as 2013.
THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING